Renusol IBR Mounting Bracket
Part No: MS-REN-420402
- NO RAILS needed
- Cost effective
Rooftop mounting system for IBR and corrugated sheet metal roofs. This part allows Solar Panels to be mounted to IBR and corrugated metal roof areas and enables your system to be attached to the roof with self-tapping screws, rather than drilling through the sheet into the substructure with hanger bolts. The added bonus is that no mounting rail is required, which reduces the cost of the mounting dramatically.
- PV-Mounting system reduced to the essential
- PV-MODULE LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION. For PV systems with framed pv-modules from 30 to 50 mm frame height. PV-Modules in landscape orientation.
- NON PRE-DRILLING INSTALLATION Installation directly into the metal roofing, with self-tapping and thread-forming screws.
- FOR STEEL Suitable for the installation of PV systems on sheet metal coverings made of steel in various thicknesses.
- Dimensions: 125x31x19.4
- Weight: 0.067kg
- Material: Aluminum
- Application On-roof Roof material IBR, corrogated (with adaptor)
- EPDM preassembled Yes
- Attachment strip Yes
- Attachment for clamps Inside and outside
- Compatible with clamps Middle clamp 31 - 51 mm; End clamp 30 - 50 mm.