Battery Disconnect Mersen 3P-250Amp
The production programme of MULTIBLOC® 800VAC comprises NH
fuse switch disconnectors for 800VAC voltage application. This
range includes Size 1 (1.ST8) and Size 2 (2.ST8) Multibloc and answers
the specific needs of Photovoltaic application for using String
inverters rated at 800Vac.
They are designed for bottom fitting/panel installation and are
available in triple pole units.
For installation of MULTIBLOC® NH fuse switch disconnectors in
distribution units with central cover, respective covers are used to
obtain a uniform profile in height and length.
MULTIBLOC® size 1 and size 2 are designed for NH fuse-links in
accordance with IEC/EN 60269, VDE 0636, size 1 and size 2, 160A
MULTIBLOC® offers the user the possibility of fast and easy
installation as well as a high degree of security during installation and
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Touch protection IP 20 - when fuse link is in test mode IP rating is maintained
• Parking position of switch operating cover even with fuse-links inserted • Modular system of cover - cover for cable termination area can be extended as required • Varieties of cable termination: screw, bolt, clamp strap, extendable for V-terminal - optional
• Padlocking and sealing of switch door cover - optional
• Indicating switch for switch door position - optional
• Installation on to DIN rails in accordance with EN 60 715 - optional
• Safe on load connection/disconnection in accordance with IEC 60947-3
• Power distibution and Motor protection
• Photovoltaic application: Protection on lines of String inverters rated at 800Vac
• IEC/EN 60 947-3 For NH-fuse links size 1 and size 2 in accordance with IEC/EN 60 269, VDE 0636
TECHNICAL DATA OVERVIEW
Voltage AC -800 VAC
Ampere Range (A) - 160 ... 250 A
Size per Standard - Size 1 and Size 2
SCCR -Ue=AC 800 V; Ie=160 A 10kA
Mounting - bottom fitting/panel Switchability 3-pole switching
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.