Solar Panel Canadian Solar 275W Polycrystalline
Canadian Solar CS6P-275WP-F35
Canadian Solar CS6P series polycrystalline module is a robust solar module with 60 solar cells, have high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. The stringent quality control system puts them in the top ranking of California Energy Commission’s PVUSA Testing since 2009. Meticulous design and production techniques ensure a high-yield, long-term performance for every module produced.
The modules are suitable for on or off grid residential and commercial applications and also solar power stations. Canadian Solar's Canadian Solar's rigorous quality control and in-house testing facilities guarantee Canadian Solar's modules meet the highest quality standards.
High performance and energy yield
- Outstanding low irradiance performance of > 96.5%.
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 16.80 %
- High PTC rating of up to 91.89 %.
- IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 2400 Pa
Suitable for use in various harsh environments by blocking moisture permeability and creating higher resistance to sandstorms, salt-mist and ammonia
CS6P-275P Technical Specifications
- Electrical Data | STC*
- Nominal Max. Power (Pmax): 275W.
- Opt. Operating Voltage (Vmp): 31.0V.
- Opt. Operating Current (Imp): 8.88A.
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 38.0V.
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.45A.
- Module Eﬃciency: 16.80%.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C.
- Max. System Voltage: 1000 V (IEC) or 1000 V (UL).
- Module Fire: Performance TYPE 1 (UL 1703) or CLASS C (IEC 61730).
- Max. Series Fuse Rating: 15 A.
- Application Classification: Class A.
- Power Tolerance: 0 ~ + 5 W.
Dimensions and Weight
- Size: 992mm x 1650mm x 40mm.
- Weight: 18.2kg.