Canadian Solar 270W Poly (K) Transparent Double Glass Dymond
Canadian Solar‘s Dymond CS6K-P-FG module is a 60 cell double-glass module with an extended power output warranty. By replacing the traditional polymer backsheet with heat-strengthened glass, the Dymond module has a lower annual power degradation than a traditional module and better protection against the elements, making it more reliable and durable during its lifetime.
PERFORMANCE AT LOW IRRADIANCE
- Outstanding performance at low irradiance, with an average relative efficiency of 96.5 % for irradiances between 200 W/m2 and 1000 W/m2 (AM 1.5, 25°C).
- Electrical Data | STC*
- Nominal Max. Power (Pmax): 270W.
- Opt. Operating Voltage (Vmp): 30.8V.
- Opt. Operating Current (Imp): 8.75A.
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.9V.
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.32A.
- Module Eﬃciency: 16.42%.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C.
- Max. System Voltage: 1500 V (IEC) or 1000 V (UL).
- Module Fire: Performance TYPE 3/Type 13 (UL 1703) or CLASS A (IEC 61730).
- Max. Series Fuse Rating: 15 A.
- Application Classification: Class A.
- Power Tolerance: 0 ~ + 5 W.
Dimensions and Weight
- Size- 1658mm x 992mm x 5.8mm.
- Weight- 23kg.
- Front / Back Glass- 2.5 mm heat strengthened glass
- Frame- Frameless
- J-Box- Split J-Box, IP67, 3 diodes
- Cable- 4 mm2 (IEC) or 4 mm2 &12 AWG 1000 V (UL)
- Cable Length- 1000 mm (39.4 in), 500 mm (19.7 in) (+) and 350 mm (13.8 in) (-) is optional for portrait installation*
- Connectors- T4 series or MC4 series or UTX(IEC1500V),T4 series or 05-6 (UL1000V)
- Per Pallet- 30 pieces, 755 kg (1664.5 lbs)
Download Spec Sheet Here