Our Solar Panels (PV) Grade "A" are polycrystalline panels designed for roof top installations, off grid, grid tie and back up applications.
- 0/+5 Wp positive tolerance.
- High quality.
- Off-grid use.
- 25 Years linear performance.
- 10 Years product warranty.
* Cell: Polycrystalline solar cell 156 x 156mm.
* No. of Cells (Connections): 36 (4x9)
* Panel Dimensions: 1250 x 670 x 35mm.
* Weight: 11.6kg.
* Connectors and Cables: MC4 Connectors and 1m cables
* Normal Operating Cell Temperature 800W/m² Irradiance, 20˚C,AM = 1.5: 48˚C ± 2˚C.
* Power Temperature Coefficient: - 0.5%/K.
* Current Temperature Coefficient: 0.035%/K.
* Voltage Temperature Coefficient: - 0.37 MV/K.
Electric performance at STC* (Standard Test Conditions : 1000W/m² irradiance, 25˚C and AM = 1.5).
* Maximum Power: 120Wp.
* Power Tolerance: 0/+5Wp.
* Maximum Power Voltage: 18V.
* Maximum Power Current: 6.67A.
* Open Circuit Voltage: 22.2V.
* Short Circuit Current: 7.84A.
* Operating Temperature:- 40˚C to 85˚C.
* Maximum System Voltage: 1000VDC.