Solar Home Kit-5Kva - 2.4kw Lithium Battery 12 Solar Panels
Solar Home Kit-5Kva - 2.4kw Lithium Battery & 12 x 270w Solar Panels
Run your day time loads off solar and have a battery bank (that is expandable) to run loads at night or during load shedding.
This kit includes everything that you will require to install the system. (except AC cable to and from DB and will require a qualified electrician for work at the DB)
Designed to make installation as simple and hassle free as possible with all the cabling, fuses and breakers sizes having been pre-worked and of the system is plug n' play.
The kit includes a pre-wired distribution board including all miscellaneous items such as AC breakers, bypass switch, fuses, battery cables and links. The Solar Combiner box fuses all the strings, has an isolator and surge protection and comes with MC4 connectors
The system can be used as a Hybrid Solar-back-up system, run your day time loads off solar or expand the lithium battery bank and go off grid (depending on the loads and life style, battery can be expanded to 12kw).
Ideal for homes and small offices.
The inverter can supply a load up to 5000w. The 2.4kw lithium battery has a standard 7 year warranty with an additional 3 years and 6000 cycles at 80% DOD. 12 x 270w panels with a total of 3240wp
- 1 x Axpert MKS 5KVA/48V Inverter with 4000W MPPT
- 1 x 2.4kw Lithium-Ion battery with up to 10 years warranty
- 1 x Set Battery mounting brackets
- 1 x Battery cables
- 12 x 270w Enersol solar panels
- 1 x Roof Mounting Structure for 12 panels with fittings for tile roof (2 rows x 6 panels). Other systems available.
- 1 x 4-String Combiner Box with surge protection and PV Isolator
- 1 x Pre-wired Back plate with Input Output Isolators, Bypass Switch, Fuse holders and Fuses for Battery and PV Isolator
- 50 x meter 4mm Solar Cable Red
- 50 x meter 4mm Solar Cable Black
- 50 x metre PV earth cable with lugs and screws
- 20 x metre 6mm Solar Cable Red
- 20 x metre 6mm Solar Cable Black
- 8 x Pairs MC4 Connectors
This system can be adjusted to meet specific requirements
NOW you can add:- ICC solar monitoring software R2875.00 inc
Click here to see out office solar system running live
Click here to go to the ICC home page
With ICC you can do the following:
• Monitor multiple solar systems on a single dashboard, perfect for installers that need to monitor all of their installations at once.
• Upload everything happening in your solar system to the internet in real-time. You can view the data from any web browser (local or cloud).
• Monitor your solar system with IOS or Android app directly on your phone.
• Will warn you of any faults in your system.
• Support for Victron Energy BMV battery monitor, used for true state of charge (SOC) monitoring.
• MQTT for live display values. For Android devices you can use MQTT dash.
• Switch between grid and battery mode based on time setting or state of charge.