Pylontech Lithium Ion 3.5kW US3000BPylon Tech Lithium batteries are the recommended battery for your solar energy storage. Pylontech batteries developed with their own lithium iron phosphate cell to ensure the highest safety and cycle life. The built in BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC and SoH.
With up to a 10 year warranty and giving 6000 cycles @ 80% DOD this battery offers the best value for money.
1. Vertical industry integration ensures more than 6000 cycles with 80% DoD
3. The modular design gives the customers the flexability to expand the storage capacity over time
4. Compatible with most of the available Hybrid inverters
5. Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
6. Compact design ideal for compact installations.
7. Safety Cert.TÜV CE UN38.3 TLC
Pylon US3000B 3.5kW Features
- The whole module is non-toxic, non-polluting and environmentally friendly. Perfect for residential applications
- Cathode material is made from LiFePO4 with high safety performance the result of extremely stable chemistry, they won’t explode or catch fire. Perfect for residential applications
- Battery management system (BMS) has protection functions including over-discharge, over-charge, over-current and high/low temperature.
- The system can automatically manage charge and discharge state and balance current and voltage of each cell
- Flexible configuration, multiple battery modules can be in parallel for expanding capacity and power.
- Adopted self-cooling mode rapidly reduced system noise.
- The module has low self-discharge, up to 6 months without charging, no memory effect, excellent performance of shallow charge and discharge.
- Working temperature range is from -10℃ to 50℃, (Charging 0~50℃; discharging -10~50℃) with excellent discharge performance and cycle life.
- Small size and light weight.
This battery will require these additional items:
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.