KODAK Solar Off-Grid Inverter VMIII 5KVA/5KW 80A MPPT 48V
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The OG 5.48 is ideal as an affordable and fully functional centre for your off-grid or grid connected system.
Wide MPP voltage range (120VDC-450Vdc) makes DC string design with your choice of module easy.
Best suited to smaller domestic systems.
PLEASE NOTE: no parallel operation is available.
- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Supply load from Grid or PV, even if battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function
Note: The Kodak King inverter has a CAN-bus port included, which means a direct connection to Pylontech batteries is possible. Therefore no other control module, such as the ICC, is needed.