Hubble AM-2 5.5kWh Lithium Battery
Hubble's range of Lithium batteries communicates with a wide range of inverters through CAN bus (please see list below).
The AM Series stands for Any Mount. This gives installers more flexibility to either rack mount in a standard server cabinet or wall mounts the batteries. All AM models have full native (out the box) CAN bus integration and communication.
Features and Functions
- Advanced BMS with current limiting function.
- CAN Bus, fully integrates and communicates with leading Inverter brands.
- Excellent high temperature performance.
- High Cycle Life and Service Life.
- RIOT integration ready for cloud monitoring.
- 1C High Performance Lithium battery.
- High Energy Density and conversion efficiency.
- Complete with integrated Battery Management System.
- Compatible with most Inverters and chargers.
- Low self-discharge.
- Easy wall mount or shelf rack installation.
- Heavy duty side handles for easy handling and mounting on the wall.
- Built in protection for over-charge, over-discharge & over-temperature.
- Model: Hubble AM-2.
- Rated Capacity (5HR): 110 Ah.
- Voltage: 51.0 V.
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 42.0 V.
- Equilized Charge Voltage: 53.6 V.
- Max. Continuous Charging Current: 100 A.
- Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 100 A.
- Weight: Approx. 42 Kg.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) mm: 375mm x 145mm x 467mm.
- Ports: 1x CAN-bus, 2x RS-485 Battery Link ports, 1x RS232.
- Cells: New Li-ion Prismatic cells.
- Design Life: +/- 15 Years.
- Cycle Life @ 1C: +/- 3000 Cycles @ 100% DOD, Above 6000 cycles @ 50% DOD.
- Certification: CE, UN38.3, GBT31484-2015, GBT31485-2015, GBT31486-2015.
- Outer Package Material: White bake lacquer steel case.
- Protection: Electronic Circuit Breaker, BMS Voltage Protection, Current Limiting.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.