GoodWe 3648-EM 3.6kW Hybrid Inverter
Goodwe 3648-EM Series Hybrid Inverter
3.6kW Grid-tied Power / 2.3kW Essential Loads Back-up
The GoodWe EM series bi-directional energy storage inverter can be used for both on-grid and off-grid PV systems. During the day, the PV array generates electricity which can be provided either to the loads, fed into the grid or charge the battery, depending on the economics and set-up. The electricity stored can be released when the loads require it during the night. Additionally, the power grid can also charge the storage devices via the inverter.
GoodWe EM series Full Hybrid inverter for enhancing self-consumption and providing backup power (rated 2.3kW / Peak 3.5kW for 10 seconds) to essential loads in the event of loss of grid. It can control the flow of energy intelligently.
• Both MPPT charge controller and inverter are fully integrated
• Intelligent battery management function
• Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent
• Compatible with various Lead-acid and Li-Ion battery types.
• IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
• 45°C full-load output
• Monitoring of inverters is free via computers or mobile phones and extremely easy to use
• Fanless, low-noise design.
- Supplier Part No:GW 3648-EM
- Weight: 22.5 kg
- Rated Power: 3.600 W
- Min PPT Voltage: 100 V
- Max PPT Voltage: 500 VDC
- DC Startup Voltage:125 V
- DC Shutdown Voltage:125 V
- Max Input Voltage: 550 V
- Max DC Power: 4,600W
- Max AC Power: 3,680W
- Max DC Current: 22 A
- Max DC Inputs: 2
- Has DC Fuses: 0
- Connector: MC4
- Efficiency: 97 %
- Transformer: None
- MPPT Trackers: 2
- Has Integrated DC Switch: Yes