Fusion series of Commercial UPS is the World's most advanced Commercial UPS as it is based on the world's most advanced DSP Sine Wave Technology. It provides steady source of 100% pure sine wave power to all the connected appliances. The power supplied by the Su-Kam's Fusion series of Commercial UPS is actually purer than the power supplied from the mains, a simple proof to this fact is that your appliances won't make any irritating, humming sound as they do on normal UPS available in the market.
Today there is an increase in the use of expensive electronic equipments like Computer, Water Motor Pump, STD PCO monitor, Microwave Oven, Air Conditioner etc. Unfortunately during power cuts, none of this equipment can be used because an ordinary UPS cannot supply the right kind of power to such sophisticated equipment. However, Su-Kam's Fusion series of Commercial UPS gives users the amazing advantage of being able to use all their most expensive & sensitive electronics appliances at all times.
WHY FUSION ?
- Great Money Saver - Su-Kam Fusion 2.5 KVA Commercial UPS can be installed with just 3 batteries instead of the usual 4 batteries that other UPS in that particular range require. Built with technology, it helps carry the load with lesser number of batteries and saves a considerable amount of space and money.
- Reduce Electricity Bills - Su-Kam Fusion 2.5 KVA has been designed with a very low load power consumption, which saves more than 200 units per year helping to reduce electricity bills. Its superior back up mode makes it 90% more efficient than any other UPS today.
- High Load Power Factor - Fusion 2.5 KVA is equipped to run heavy duty appliances like laser printers, photocopy machines, water pumps up to 1HP, 360l refrigerator, 500W air coolers, washing machines, 0.8 ton air conditioner, juicer mixer grinder and many other electrical items. The High Load Power Factor (0.8PF) can run 6 PC’s simultaneously.
- Protects Appliances - Fusion 2.5 KVA’s superior HCLC (High Cut/Low Cut) technology provides complete and constant protection for your appliances such as TVs, Home theatres, Satellite dishes etc. the HCLC technology provides 100% protection against voltage fluctuations and short circuits etc.
- Powers Mix Load - Su-Kam Fusion 2.5 KVA is equipped to run mix load, it can easily run office appliances such as laser printer, photocopier as well as home appliances such as washing machine, water pumps, refrigerator etc.
- High Initial Current - Su-Kam's Fusion 2.5 KVA Commercial UPS can effortlessly run heavy-duty appliances which require high initial current for start-up such as photocopier machine, water pump etc.
- Automatic Bypass - Su-Kam Fusion 2.5 KVA Commercial UPS has automatic bypass feature which forms a second line of defense in case of UPS failure. During failure, this Automatic Bypass Switch ensures that the load drops automatically onto the mains input feed, to avoid any disruption due to inverter malfunction.
- LED Display Panel - Su-Kam Fusion 2.5 KVA comes equipped with a smart LED display which blinks messages during emergencies. This convenient and hassle-free LED Display is designed to be user friendly , helps manage the load along with controlling the back-up time by indicating the load being powered and the status of the battery constantly.
- Instant Switch Over - The exceeding low changeover time of less than 8msec, eliminates rebooting of running appliances like PC’s, modems, set top boxes etc, ensuring constant connectivity.
- Inbuilt Protection - Su-Kam Fusion 2.5 KVA Commercial UPS offers 100% protection against wiring fault and back-feed / short-circuit. Incase a wrong wire has been connected by any error, the system automatically goes into the protection safety mode, avoiding any possible mishap.
Su-kam Fusion Series UPS can support the following list of equipments
*Air Conditioner with 5'Star Ratings (0.8 Ton)
DSP Based PWM technology using MOSFET
DSP is one of the most powerful technologies and is meant for high speed processing applications.
This will help in saving loss of power which happens during the process of power generation by a normal CUPS, which in turn helps in reducing the electricity bills drastically.
Pure Sine Wave Output
Pure Sine Wave is 100% clean, regulated, completely stable and distortion free power which is absolutely safe for running the sophisticated appliances without humming & irritating sound.
In case of power failure, the process of switchover to the battery mode is of few milliseconds hence the power supplied to the connected appliances, like computer is not interrupted, as a result of which the system does not reboot.
This feature also increases the life of your expensive and delicate appliances such as Plasma TV, Air Conditioner, Refrigerator etc as they get uninterrupted power supply at all times.
Protection for your Appliances
A feature which will automatically switch on to the Battery mode in case there is extreme high or low voltage supplied from the mains, hence protecting your valuable equipments, connected through the CUPS, from any kind of damage
Constant Supply of Power
The voltage supplied by the CUPS during power failure will not differ with the increase or decrease in the load, hence delivering electricity consistently through CUPS. The voltage & frequency at the battery mode will be consistent and will not be affected by increase or decrease in the load for example - The consistency in the speed of the fan.
Fuzzy Logic Charging Technique
A unique patented technology that protects the battery, reduces frequency of water topping and enhances battery life by sensing the requirement of charging required by the battery.
Customized Charging Facility
Special provision of a Dual charging system has been in built into the Su-Kam Fusion Commercial UPS wherein user can increase the speed of Charging of the batteries as per requirement. This feature is very useful in areas with high power cuts.
Battery Water topping Alarm
Intelligent reminder for Flooded lead acid batteries. You will not have to remember as to when to top up the batteries. The message will be displayed after every 3 months
High Temperature Warning and Over Temperature Shutdown
Abnormal increase in the System’s temperature can be harmful for the CUPS, the increase in the temperature can be because of increase in the ambience temperature/faulty installation.
In case of excess heating, system displays warning and shuts down automatically, thus increasing the life of the system. The system automatically restarts itself after it regains its normal temperature.
Power Fail duration on the LCD
Gives clear indication of the time duration from the time CUPS is on, which in turn helps you to plan your consumption of electricity and it gives you an information about your battery life.
In case of maintenance of the battery/failure of CUPS or during the servicing of the CUPS, the customer himself can directly switch to the Mains by a simple twist of a switch, and will not need any electrician to remove any wires from the CUPS
Overload Management System
In case of overload the CUPS issues a warning to the user by switching “off” and “on” the power to the running appliances, the system gives the user chance to manage and identify the overload. Once the load is reduced the CUPS automatically resumes its services and saves customer from physically going to the CUPS and restarting it.
Auto Self Test
A personal Doctor for your CUPS, which will do regular self diagnostic tests and debug if required.
It will keep a regular track of the health of the CUPS, hence increasing the efficiency and life of the system.
Inbuilt Multimeter for displaying Input Voltage, Frequency & Battery Voltage.
Checks the quality/condition of power for input voltage and input frequency & the battery health and displays on the screen.
LCD Panel for Battery & Load Level indications
The LCD screen helps the user to manage the load and control the backup time. The LCD screen indicates the load level & battery level.
It also helps in calculating the total life of the battery connected, by showing the total hours of backup generated by the batteries.
User friendly indications
The LCD screen and the alarm act as communication medium between the user and the system to provide comprehensive information about the condition of the system.
User friendly indications on the LCD screen helps the user to manage the system with ease & comfort.
Wide UPS Mode/UPS Mode
There is a switch at the back which allows you to select UPS mode or W-UPS mode. In UPS mode the input power supply range is limited so you can use this mode to run your computer only.
While in W-UPS mode the range of input power supply is wide so this mode will allow you to run heavy appliances like Air Conditioner, Refrigerator etc.
Su-Kam Fusion series Commercial UPS is capable of charging on any kind of generator, as it can withstand the uneven power supplied by the generator and convert it into healthy power source. Also it helps you to consume the unutilized power of the generator to charge batteries, which helps in extending the life of the batteries and thus saving money.
Fuel Cell & Solar Energy compatible
A technological marvel with compatibility to the solar panels, fusion helps in generating uninterrupted supply of power, produced by converting solar energy into electricity, which in turn will benefit the customer by reducing the electricity bill of the customer.
The system is intelligent enough to diagnose the faults and display it on the LCD panel with suggestive remedies, which helps the user to understand the nature of the problem and correct it on their own.
For example Mains MCB trip, Short circuit etc.